Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 0.5

So Jake and I (Vijay) have been on the road for a day. We are currently in the library at Miami University in Ohio. I'm explaining to Jake exactly how the whole college thing works: classes, books, professors, etc. Man I wish I were back in college when life was easy.

I think Jake broke a new record today when he was already sleeping in the car only a half hour into the trip (I have a picture to prove it and will get it on here shortly). However, we did make great time (as I'm sure you were very curious).

Tomorrow it's on to Philly to hang out with old friends and also scout some potential places to play next Sunday-Wednesday. I'm sure you're thinking, "hanging out at a random college, hanging out with old friends, finding places to play. . . What Kind Of Tour Is This?!" But don't you worry it's gonna be great. Our first show is in Newburyport, MA and we can't wait to be reunited with our other half.

Now it's off to do some really important rock star type things.
CSLOVESYOU,
-V&J

No comments: